Sub Space Scan

A place for discussing all aspects of T-VEC subsystem compilation, vector generation, and model coverage analysis.

Sub Space Scan

Postby kbutler777 » Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:15 pm

Has anyone tried to use the sub space scan from the VGS GUI? I created test vectors after setting this up in the subsystem preferences and have been unable to generate additional vectors beyond the default boundary values.

Do I have to use the command line interface to get this to work? Or does enabling the sub space scan option suppose to do this?
Last edited by kbutler777 on Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Karen
kbutler777

Re: Sub Space Scan

Postby jack » Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:18 pm

I have the same question. ;)

Jack
jack

Postby kbutler777 » Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:11 am

After I posted the question, I was able to find the answer. There was a problem with the simple model that I had set up. After I fixed the problem, I was able to generate the addition test vectors. So, I was able to do this within the VGS GUI.

I had to go to "generation failures" within the subsystem menu to find the problems.
Karen
kbutler777

Postby busser » Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:15 am

Hi Karen

I apologize for not responding to your post earlier. For some reason that I'm still looking into, I did not get an email notifying me of your post. I am glad to see that you found an answer to your question.

Just FYI - the "Generation Failures" report is also available via the red ! icon in the tool bar that runs across the top of the main VGS window.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Bob
busser
Site Admin

Return to Vector Generation