Welcome to the T-VEC Wiki
The T-VEC wiki provides information about T-VEC's suite of tools, how to use them, and any other related information. It has no specific topic, but is for all things T-VEC. Everyone has access to the wiki, but only registered users can edit content. We encourage users to donate meaningful documentation and information to the T-VEC wiki. If you are new here, you must register for a www.t-vec.com username/password. All documentation contributed is covered by the documentation license.
The T-VEC suite of tools provide model-based test support. The tools include:
- T-VEC Tablular Modeler (TTM)
- TTM provides requirement management, supports requirement, and functional modeling
- Simulink Tester for T-VEC (SL2TVEC)
- SL2TVEC translates Simulink and Stateflow models into the VGS system
- T-VEC Vector Generation System (VGS)
- VGS is the engine that provides model analysis, test vector generation, test driver generation, test results analysis, project status, and measurement reporting
If you're new to modeling, TTM is easy to use, and you can create your first model in a matter of minutes. TTM integrates seamlessly with VGS, and with one mouse click tests for your first model can be produced quickly. TTM has built-in help, tutorials, and course exercises built-in to the installation.
Simulink users can use SL2TVEC and VGS to support model analysis, test generation, and execution for auto-generated code, manually produced code, and the Matlab simulator.
VGS is the core T-VEC technologies developed in the late 1980's and early 1990's. It is a rather mature technology, and has not changed in any real fundamental way since the documentation. Most of the default setting provide the optimal set of tests.
Pilot Projects or Workshops are often the best way to get started with T-VEC tools.
Tvecwiki provides guidance on using the tools, from installation, tutorials, usage, and FAQs.
- License Management
- Requirement Management
- Test Generation
- Test Driver Generation
- Test Execution
- Configuration Management
Other Common Questions