· Corrected minor problem where navigating to model location via modelLoc links in .SS files caused view to scroll to the right unnecessarily.
· Enhanced the layout of fields in the Floating Point Comparison Tolerance file editor to make it easier to use – more user friendly.
· Added tolerance value validity checking in Floating Point Comparison Tolerance file editor.
· Corrected the actions of the Vector Visualization mechanism in cases where a vector generation run produced no vectors. In such a case, the action of the Visualizer html view mechanism resulted in a separated Internet Explorer Session being opened up rather than displaying within the T-VEC GUI area.
· Improved the communications between T-VEC GUI and running Matlab/Simulink session so that navigation from T-VEC modelLoc links into Simulink/Stateflow include useful feed back information in cases when navigation attempt fails, such as when the wrong Simulink model is open, or no model is open, or the location being navigated to can not be found by Matlab and therefore can not be highlighted.
· User can now see .SKN files using the File>Open with the “All Known VSG Artifacts” filter.
· Added support for navigating from TTM disjointness and race condition constraints, using modelLoc link, to 2 cells in TTM – highlighting both cells involved in the modeling error detected by T-VEC.
· Clicking cancel or close on the file open dialog that appears after activating a view artifact file functions no longer brings up the default artifact file of that type.
· The view artifact files menu items on the context menu in the project view will now turn gray if the file is not available
· Unavailable items in the DCP navigation submenu (in the DCP view context menu) will be grayed out if they are not available.
· Changed the Edit>Find mechanism field for file types to default to all types - i.e. "*.*"
· Eliminated a memory leak in the DOS prompt control
· Fixed incorrect test/vector number display in the Vector Visualization HTML file.
· Fixed incorrect links generated for navigation to the next test from a DCP.
· Enhanced the information formats for special TTM disjointness checking and race condition checking results. This information was being displayed using standard test vector formats, which was confusing since the information presented described cases there the “test vector” generation run actually fails – indicating non-disjointedness in TTM table row condition or race conditions in TTM model machine rows.
· Corrected a bug in default test driver generator schema supporting Perl routine that under rare circumstance resulted in ‘C/C++’ test driver file structure variable element references that were missing the "." structure element delimiter in the variable’s name.
· Added initial support for TTM models using variables of type “string” and type “array”.
· Corrected the t-vec compiler’s DeMorganization of a rare logical expression arrangement when the NOT version is required.
· Corrected a situation whereby certain types of error diagnostics error number information was not being properly included in the Coverage Analysis report, limiting traceability between the Coverage Analysis reports and the Error Diagnostics reports.
· Corrected bug that resulted in missing URL links from Coverage Analysis report back into Error Diagnostics report.
· Enhanced T-VEC .SS file language processing to support multiple ModelLoc attributes for a given Functional Relationship or Logic Structure. This provides support for TTM Disjointness and Race Condition model checking analysis because each such test involves 2 TTM table row/column associations, rather than just 1.
· Eliminated a memory leak.
· Improved the integration of the Perl interpreter by passing the exit value returned by the running Perl invocation onward as exit value from the T-VEC console. This makes using T-VEC’s perl interpreter, via the –perl option, in DOS scripts more straight forward.