Release 4.5.0 (10/16)
- Improved support for Windows 10
Release 4.4.1 (6/15)
- Correct dependencies on Microsoft runtime libraries
- Fix TTM and Visual Environment issues on 64 bit Windows 8.1 and 10
Release 4.4.0 (2/15)
- 64 bit versions available
- Updated license manager requires new licenses for all tools. Contact
firstname.lastname@example.org for new license files.
- Embedded perl updated to v5.20.0. T-VEC VGS ships with a perl
(.dll) library and modules built from source available from cpan.org. To use
additional perl modules with the T-VEC test
driver generator, install a recent Windows distribution of perl that includes
the desired modules and setup T-VEC to use this alternative perl dll in the
Visual Environment test driver options. This release has been tested
successfully with 64bit ActivePerl 5.20.1.
The use of 32bit ActivePerl dll has
proven to be unstable for unknown reasons.