Welcome to the T-VEC Wiki
This wiki provides information on using the T-VEC Suite of tools. The wiki is for information about T-VEC tools and related information. It has no specific topic but is for all things T-VEC. Anyone can read it but only registered users can edit pages. Users are encouraged to donate meaningful documentation and information If you are new here, you must register for a www.t-vec.com username/password. All documentation contributed is covered by the documentation license.
The T-VEC suite of tools provide model-based test support. The tools include:
- T-VEC Tablular Modeler (TTM)
- TTM provide requirement management and support requirement and functional modeling
- T-VEC Vector Generation System (VGS)
- VGS is the engine that provides model analysis, test vector generation, test driver generation, test results analysis, project status and measurement reporting
- Simulink Tester for T-VEC (SL2TVEC)
- SL2TVEC translates Simulink and Stateflow models into the VGS system
If you're new to modeling, TTM is easy to use, and you can create your first model in a matter of minutes. TTM integrates seamlessly with VGS, and with one mouse click tests for your first model can be produced quickly.
Simulink users can use SL2TVEC and VGS to support model analysis, test generation and execution for auto-generated code, manually produced code, and the Matlab simulator.
Tvecwiki provides guidance on using the tools, from installation, tutorials, usage, and FAQs.
- License Management
- Requirement Management
- Functional Modeling
- Test Generation
- Test Driver Generation
- Test Execution
- Configuration Management