Release of T-VEC Test Vector Generation System (VGS) 3.2.0
The Test Vector Generator System (VGS) 3.2.0 is now generally available.
New and improved functionality includes:
- Changed T-VEC GUI environment to statically linked executable simplifying installation and addressing memory management issues
- Provide user-control for test vectors associated with events for TTM event tables, mode machines, and Stateflow charts
- Added support for navigating between TTM disjointness and race condition model checking functionality
- Removed serial number key required for initial installation
- Provide additional GUI updates and correction of some GUI issues
Please see the Release Notes for more details on the changes in this release.