RAVE is a proven
method and integrated toolset for requirement-based defect prevention and automated testing.
It includes the T-VEC Tabular Modeler for requirements capture, management,
and automated analysis to identify problems before they impact the software.
T-VEC's model-based functional test generation system automates the typically
manual and error-prone testing activities including test generation and test
More about RAVE
T-VEC Tester for Simulink and Stateflow (sl2tvec)
The T-VEC Tester for Simulink and Stateflow (sl2tvec) analyzes Simulink and Stateflow models for errors, and generates comprehensive test suites for verifying the models and their implementations.
Test scripts or drivers are automatically generated for executing tests in Matlab simulator and in the embedded targets running code generated with RTW.
- Unit, integration and system level tests (MC/DC)
- Model defect identification
- Test harnesses for simulation and execution on target
- Tests traceable to model and requirements
- Integration with code coverage tools such as LDRA
More about Simulink and Stateflow Testing