T-VEC Tabular Modeler
The T-VEC Tabular Modeler (TTM) is an Windows environment for developing and managing tabular requirements models for defect analysis and automated test case generation.
The tabular modeling approach is derived from the Software Cost Reduction (SCR) method developed by the Naval Research Lab (NRL).
Features of the TTM include:
- Model decomposition
- Model checking capabilities
- All SCR method features (Inputs, Outputs, Terms, Types, etc)
- Functions as an extension to the SCR method
- Structures as an extension to the SCR method
- Integration With T-VEC Test Vector Generation System
- Integration with Telelogic's DOORS application
- Referencing other TTM models and overriding behaviour in them
- HTML Model reports
- Requirement-to-Test Traceability
- Automatic Expression Formatting
- Importing SCRtool SSL and SCR files
- Conveniences like Copy and Paste
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts
- Customizable toolbars
TTM is fast, easy-to-use, and reliable.
It excels at building and translating SCR-style specifications into T-VEC test specifications.
Model checking capabilities help ensure translation succeeds without errors.
The TTM supports referencing (including) existing TTM models and overriding behavior of the included model elements.
Requirement IDs specified in the model are included in test vectors generated from the model using T-VEC to support requirement-to-test traceability.
The model editor includes automatic formatting of complex expressions and advanced find capabilities.